When a company is being sold or refinanced, there are numerous stakeholders who require tax advice. We work with companies, shareholders and private equity houses on M&A transactions, providing a level of tax advice which is specific to each circumstance.
The transactions might involve a refinancing, a disposal or a management buy-out, amongst many others. The services we can provide include:
- tax due diligence services to give comfort to a purchaser or a lender;
- structuring services to ensure a tax efficient sale;
- advising on putting in place a tax efficient structure to take the business forward;
- support to management throughout the process; and
- ensuring that the needs of all stakeholders are balanced appropriately.
We appreciate that the process of selling a business can be both time consuming and time-pressured. We work with our clients as part of their team so that we can ensure we are providing the best advice possible, when it is needed.