When a company is being sold or refinanced, there are numerous stakeholders who require tax advice. We work with companies, shareholders and private equity houses on M&A transactions, providing a level of tax advice which is specific to each circumstance.
The transactions might involve a refinancing, a disposal or a management buy-out, amongst many others. The services we can provide include:
- tax due diligence services to give comfort to a purchaser or a lender;
- structuring services to ensure a tax efficient sale;
- advising on putting in place a tax efficient structure to take the business forward;
- support to management throughout the process; and
- ensuring that the needs of all stakeholders are balanced appropriately.
We appreciate that the process of selling a business can be both time consuming and time-pressured. We work with our clients as part of their team so that we can ensure we are providing the best advice possible, when it is needed.
For more information, or to arrange a meeting, contact Russ Cahill on 0113 426 9310 or Helen Mallalieu on 0113 426 9311.