At TAP we provide corporate tax services with a difference. We offer a unique blend of technical expertise, experience and a delivery approach where the client’s needs are our priority.
We work with owner managed businesses and private equity backed groups, together with large international and quoted groups.
The corporate tax services we provide to our clients include:
- working closely with group Directors to meet group objectives;
- UK and international tax advice;
- pragmatic and commercial advice to private companies and their shareholders as they establish, grow and ultimately exit their business;
- advising companies, shareholders and private equity houses on disposals, mergers and acquisitions;
- advising groups on their corporation tax compliance and tax accounting;
- structuring advice;
- advising on tax efficient ways of incentivising management and employees;
- analysis of the tax implications of property transactions and the tax allowances available;
- assisting UK companies in obtaining Innovation Reliefs which they are entitled to, such as R&D tax credits, or the Patent Box regime;
- providing advice in respect of employment taxes;
- assisting with HMRC enquiries; and
- advisor support.
In the current economic and regulatory environment it is more important than ever that taxpayers are compliant and have timely access to the tax advice they need. We work closely with our clients to ensure this happens.