Business Support Services
If you are running a business in the UK, it is important to maintain adequate accounting and business records for both commercial and compliance purposes.
In the UK businesses are required to keep these records for up to six years, depending on the particular circumstances.
Our team of advisers can offer advice and support in respect of the following:
- Business Support services, including book keeping, accounts record keeping and monthly/quarterly management accounts service, together with all payroll services;
- Accounting for VAT, including preparation of returns and all related compliance issues;
- Preparation accounts for unincorporated businesses;
- Preparation of statutory account and advice on audits for incorporated businesses (sole traders and general partnerships);
- Limited company and Limited Liability Partnership set up and company secretarial services, as required;
- Personal tax compliance and planning;
- Corporate tax compliance and planning;
- Company valuations and associated tax implications.
- We would also be please to assist charitable and non-charitable trustees with their additional compliance and reporting requirements as we have experience in these areas also.
Please contact us to speak to one of our advisers.