Tax Advisory Partnership is a young and vibrant specialist tax firm, which brings together a wealth of wide ranging experience and expertise in all areas of UK and US tax advice and compliance.
From our offices in The City of London and Leeds, we are able to provide a comprehensive range of taxation services for private clients, businesses and trusts.
Our private client team specialise in international tax matters with a particular focus on the tax issues faced by non-domiciled, non-resident and expat taxpayers.
Our US desk can assist US citizens and green card holders based in the UK, with filing their US tax returns and settling their tax obligations with the IRS.
We also have a complete corporate tax solution for owner managed businesses, SMEs and large companies, including international groups. We offer corporate tax consultancy and compliance, as well advice and assistance on R&D tax credits, the new Patent Box regime and all employment taxes.
Given the current climate of increased government regulation, ensuring our clients are fully tax compliant with their filing responsibilities is more important than ever and, perversely is becoming increasingly difficult to achieve.
Our highly skilled and qualified tax advisors have enjoyed successful careers within many different areas of the tax profession, including the Big 4 accountancy firms, HM Revenue & Customs, offshore trust and fiduciary services providers and independent tax and accountancy practices. This breadth of experience enables us to quickly identify solutions for our clients and provide them with a unique personal service for all their tax needs.
We provide a full personal and corporate tax advisory and compliance service, including but not limited to:
- UK & US Tax Compliance, including preparation of tax returns and calculation of liabilities and the interaction of the UK/US and other tax regimes
- UK Tax Advice for Private Clients, including non-domiciled taxpayers, UK residency planning, inheritance tax planning and capital gains tax planning
- US Tax Advisory Services, including Foreign Bank Account Reporting (FBARs) and US pensions advice
- Corporation Tax Consultancy & Compliance, including due diligence reporting for acquisition targets and the use of tax efficient corporate vehicles
- Employer Solutions, including PAYE and benefits in kind, salary sacrifice structures and employee share schemes advice
- Innovation tax reliefs, including R&D Tax Credits and Patent Box