Jamie is a Chartered Tax Advisor and has worked in private practice for over fifteen years.
Jamie’s client base is comprised of private clients including entrepreneurs’, principals in the financial services industry, media professionals, professional athletes, actors and musicians.
He has a broad experience of advising Private Clients in all aspects of their tax and business affairs, including tax planning and mitigation strategies, together with all compliance matters. This experience includes an international focus, in particular non-domiciled individuals (“Non-Doms”) and the special rules applicable to non-resident sportsmen and entertainers appearing in the UK and other territories around the world.
Recent advice Jamie has given includes:
- UK Arrival Planning for non-domiciled private clients moving to the UK (including Tier 1 Investor/Entrepreneur visa holders),
- Managing the UK tax position for dual residents of the UK and other territories,
- Managing UK tax resident status under the Statutory Residence Test,
- Managing the worldwide withholding tax position for a marquee name sportsman,
- Remittance planning from offshore mixed funds.
He prides himself on giving his clients first class service and always looks to add value to their situation.
Away from the office Jamie enjoys family life, provides the customary weekend taxi service to fulfill his two sons sporting and social needs and likes to holiday on the beach or in the mountains as often as possible.
Telephone: 020 8037 1052